Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Back to school..

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *checks items off the list*

    1 lil red toolbox...metal with lock..
    Fitch brushes..round and flat..set of..
    Fine brushes..set of..
    Putty knife..
    Scraper..
    Cutting knife..
    Window scraper..with extra blades..
    Double cartidge respirator..
    Safety goggles..
    Steel cap boots..
    White overalls..

    Ok..everything is done except for the overalls..Why do painters wear white overalls??..Is it just to show up the paint splatters??..*L*.. biggrin

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Still feels funny being a 30yo and going to school..

    Getting up in the morning and packing my lunch..*LOL*.. biggrin

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cant wait till we get back to it....wonder what we are going to do this year...???.


    ------------------
    I am the voice inside your head

    Death Defying

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    when you hit 30, it's no longer "school", it's called "carreer training".

    Sounds better that way.... biggrin

    ------------------
    Ambivalent Obsessions
    ~Ignotum Per Ignotius~

  5. #5
    Inactive Member The Crypt Keeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2001
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yu mite leeern goodera paint'n, aint goona be badders as de spellun.

    ------------------
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.
    Justice the founder of my fabric moved:
    To rear me was the task of power divine,
    Supremest wisdom, and primeval love.
    Before me things create were none, save things
    Eternal, and eternal I shall endure.
    All hope abandon, ye who enter here.

    --Dante Alighieri

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And how to make highly effective Voo-Doo dolls of the cript keeper?????to do my nasty bidding.... smile

    ------------------
    I am the voice inside your head

    Death Defying

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    After today at the re-enrollment...I hope we do everything that was on my paperwork!!..

    Should have went over to Student Records and had them print out last years results for me..Im still dying to know how I went..*sigh* but seeing at how well organised our section was..I would think that Student Records would be the same..

    Everyone running around like chooks with their heads cut off!!

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    First day back yesterday..and they let us play with power tools..yesssss..*L*

    Back pack vacuum sanders..and the sander part weighs a ton!..*flexes the muscles I built up*..

    We're in booth rooms..basically a lil room 7x6x7..with windows on two walls and we have to paint it..

    We're doing Decorative Finished and we're given half a wall to do our own mural..Im really looking forward to it because I have my picture already drawn out..

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That was a great day to start the year off...I hope we are like that all the wat through...not stoping to play catch up with the boys....I can wait todo the free wall....so much paint so little time *evil giggle*

    ------------------
    I am the voice inside your head

    Death Defying

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah school. Good times, good times. What was my list every day?

    * Pencil sharpener
    * Pencil
    * Notebook
    * Folders
    * Lunch in brown paper bag
    * Calculator
    * .44 with clip
    * Theory books
    * Excersise books
    * Polite smile on face
    * Clean teeth

    Ah, yes, good times... Wish I was back in High School.

    ------------------
    "Your logic does not resemble our Earth logic."

    Buffy 'Vampire Slaying' Summers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •